Monday, February 28, 2011

Finding a little bit of me.

Times . Are . Good :)

I'm so enjoying life, the weathers been good, always a mood lifter! I had a birthday yesterday. The big 1 8. That's what my friends say. Again and again. I was mopeing around the house on saturday, not looking forward to it. I'd hoped fate would give me a chance at being seventeen for a few more years! But I decided that this year is going to be the best yet. And it's funny how far a bit of positivity goes. I had a great day. My friend called me up bright and early to scream a happy birthday :) that was a fun start, then my nana called me, and then my brother. It was so nice, we had a good ol' chat. It's crazy how it takes being apart awhile to get along.

I hung out at my friend jess's house and it was so fun, lots of friends were popping in and happy birthdaying me, lots of laughs and smiles. I taught a couple of them how to make my dangerous cake. They looked like they discovered something incredible so I was satisfied. We sat in the summer sun and listened to music. A memory I'd hate to forget!

But now I'm eighteen, I'll have to start thinking about some of the things I really want to do. I know I love writing and I've started my course in freelance journalism, doing my first article, it feels great to be doing something about it. One day I'd love to write a book, don't know what about, but I'm sure if I just put pen to paper I'll find out.

I used to love photography, i'd take photos for school and around the house all the time. People, flowers, buildings, lots and lots of hills. They were good times, and I think I'm ready to pick that up again. Photos are so good for the soul. For me, they seem to twist up so many emotions. I can look at a photo and be motivated to do anything, the inspirations great, it gives me a mission. I think I'd love to take my own photos and maybe one day other people will feel like that about my photos?

I'll put some of my old photos on another time - it's not working at the moment.
Rose  x

No comments:

Post a Comment