Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You learn a new thing everyday!

Heya, guess what? I just found a new hobby. And I'm pretty good at it if I may say so myself! What is it you ask? COOKING. Ahhhh I love it. I've been in the kitchen, whipping up lots of different things like Cake, Beer Bread, Crackers, Salad dressing and Mayonnaise. It's all quite basic everyday eating things and I never realised how fun it was. It's sort of like pioneer cooking :) I grabbed a few of the recipes out of my mums old cook book, very simple recipes too. I got the salad dressing out of Annabel Langbiens Free Range Cook, its quite tasty. And now I've got a delicious stock of crackers to sneak when I'm feeling peckish, I'm quite proud of them. The cake I made is actually the most easy and fast cake you could make - which is probably why it's called 'The most dangerous cake ever'! lol

Here's the recipe for anyone that likes a sneaky-yet-tastey late night dessert, not alot of motivation involved!
4 tbls flour
4 tbls sugar
2 tbls cocoa
Mix in a mug or small bowl
1 egg
Mix again
3 tbls milk
3 tbls oil
Mix aaagain
1 handful of choc chips
a splash of vanilla essence
Mix again and chuck in the microwave for 3 mins.
Serves 1-2 but most likely one, trust me it's tastey!

Hope you like it, I'm gonna try find something else fun to make now!
Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment