Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hey guys,

I'm not a very disciplined person when it comes to health but if I can convince myself that something will benefit me I naturally do them more often. It's a good trait I've inherited. So when I told myself to drink a little more water I was definitely glad that I paid attention. (talking to myself, not weird at all!)

I've made it a habit to drink at least one bottle of water a day (and it does help if you like the bottle) and apart from feeling allot better, my minds clearer, I'm more energetic and allot more positive, I look allot healthier. My family have noticed a little bounce in my step and I've noticed my skin is clearer. It's just an overall health potion. Yeah, well waters not all that interesting but I thought I'd put that thought out there. If you guys can find the time to get down a few gulps, I recommend it!

Kaketi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment